Oh Boomer really?
I said yesterday that I have an absolute ton of photos to share with you from the waterfalls in Asheville last week. The problem is that they're on my external hard drive and my darling little angel of a puppy did this yesterday morning!
Thats right he chewed right through the business end of my laptop cable. A cable I only recently replaced (as in less than 6 weeks ago) because....yep you guessed it he had chewed the top off it. I was furious, thats another $35 you owe me Boomer! So I'm blogging pretty much off my phone until the new charger arrives - fun times!
But wait mister puppy didnt you cost me money earlier on this week too when you chewed something else?
Oh yea you put your tooth through a dvd. Not just any auld dvd either but a dvd borrowed from the library.....that was fun to explain...and replace. Worst of all you did it before I'd even watched it (Zero Dark Thirty in case you were curious)
I jinxed myself by telling everyone how great my puppy was doing roaming free in the living room while I was in work and he deserved my trust, which I grudgingly gave him.....then he discovered that if he squeezes his nose through the blinds he can see outside. That can only end well right?
I closed the curtains to protect the blinds from being damaged. Bad idea - they clearly obstructed his view but not to worry he managed to work around them! Needless to say he's back in "pen-derland" (his crate and pen) again.
I actually think he's trying to annoy me....because there is no other excuse for doing this....
Anyone recognize that top? Yep its the top I spent 4 hours sewing last week. I only got to wear it once and now it has a huge hole in the sleeve. I can fix it.....I'll either make it sleeveless or replace the sleeve but I'm gonna fix it just to spite him!
Boomer is about 9 months old and these are by no means the first things he's destroyed, (check out bad puppy moments 1#, where he was all about stealing everything, and bad puppy moments 2# where he branched out and started chewing on some of the stolen items and of course you can't forget his biggest destruction to date and my disasterous attempts to stop him).
He's not all bad, not at all, he has his golden moments where I think he's a canine genious and angel rolled into one but as he gets bigger he alternates between being really good 75% of the time and really really bold the other 25% and right now he's using that 25% to be as destructive as doggly possible. Lets just say he's lucky he's cute!
Hopefully I'll look back on these posts in a few months (or more realistically years) and laugh and remember how he used to be....I really hope it's "used to be" by then!!!